Direct Sales Manager
We’re seeking a hands-on, experienced sales manager who is looking to make an impact on future company growth by leading and driving our new Direct Sales Team within our 100+ year old company.
In this role, you will lead, coach and manage a core team of Direct Sales Agents focused on growing our membership by selling our modern and competitive life insurance solutions over the phone. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced sales manager who wants to be a part of a company that is rapidly innovating and growing.
The Direct Sales Manager will be compensated with a minimum base salary of $55,000 with the opportunity to make $100,000+ through multiple performance bonuses.
National Mutual Benefit offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- 401K with 8% company contribution
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- Volunteer opportunities
- Future growth opportunities
- Optimize direct sales efforts to ensure the success of this new team.
- Meet and exceed sales targets and goals.
- Proactively coach and manage a team of 3+ agents.
- Work with Training Manager to implement agent training and development to ensure agent success.
- Build a positive culture that encourages teamwork and a strong work ethic in a fun way.
- Grow our membership by developing excellent sales and customer service techniques.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the direct sales team.
- Work closely with marketing and sales support teams to leverage internal capabilities and provide feedback to enhance lead generation programs.
- Serve as the primary go-to resource and problem solver.
- Work with internal and external partners to optimize KPIs.
- Produce and analyze progress reports.
- You must be licensed in life insurance.
- Previous experience in direct sales (experience in life insurance direct sales a plus).
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding expected sales targets.
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written), organization and negotiating skills.
- Passion for coaching, mentoring and building a dynamic and robust sales team.
- Has a positive, can-do attitude.
About National Mutual Benefit:
Established in 1902, National Mutual Benefit is a member-owned life insurance company headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin. We provide individuals and families with financial security through modern, competitive life insurance products and annuities. NMB has a proud history of helping others and giving back to the communities where our members live. Learn more at www.nmblife.org.