Executive Assistant to President/Leadership Team (Part-Time)
Reporting directly to the President and CEO, the Executive Assistant to the President/CEO provides executive, administrative, and development support to the President and Board of Directors, as well as the Senior Leadership Team. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the President. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks.
This is a part-time position working 4 hours per day Monday Through Friday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist President and Senior Leadership Team with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Serves as the President’s administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and manages Board activities, which include coordinating quarterly Board and Committee meetings; dinners; arranging hotel accommodations for out-of-town Board members; processing travel reimbursement requests; and compiling, assembling, and distributing Board meeting materials.
- Support creating NMB’s desired culture by leading and participating on corporate teams building our desired culture (e.g., Events Committee, People Helping People team)
- Supports President/CEO in his/her external commitments related to NMB, including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Senior Leadership Team including assisting in scheduling, attending meetings. Represents the President in designated meetings as required. Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality. Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and members.
- Represent NMB and the president to internal and external audiences.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; exceptional people and organizational skills, along with the ability to effectively keep track of multiple details; ability to keep all types of information confidential; excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and field staff.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn new software such as Doodle polls.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Excellent time-management skills
Education and/or Experience
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- High School diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
National Mutual Benefit offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package for part-time employees including:
- 401(k) pre-tax contribution option
- Company 401(k) contribution
- Generous vacation and holidays