Mission: As a fraternal benefit society, our mission is to provide meaningful fraternal programs and benefits for our members as well as high quality insurance products and services. We strengthen our members fraternally through charitable, educational, and volunteer programs that encourage family values, help improve communities, support patriotism for our country, and help others in need. National Mutual Benefit has never lost sight of its motto of People Helping People in Time of Need.
- People helping people in time of need. To know and keep in touch with fellow members, so that in time of adversity, we may demonstrate sympathy and fellowship that will bind us more closely together.
- Promote and encourage our members to engage in acts of fraternalism, charity and benevolence for the benefit of members and others.
- Develop fraternal programs that encourage family togetherness and strengthen the family unit.
- Bring persons of good moral character together, through the lodge system, to provide them with social, intellectual, moral, and physical improvement.
- Support and promote patriotic programs and respect for the flag of our country.
- Assist in the programs for the betterment of the communities in which members reside.
- Provide life insurance and annuity benefits for members and their beneficiaries.
- Through sound management and sound operation, safeguard and protect the interests of National Mutual Benefit’s members.
- Maintain National Mutual Benefit through a democratic form of government.